Measured building surveys
Every building we survey, whether a small home, a large office complex, retail, or a public building, is initially ‘footprinted’ using total stations at fixed control points.
According to our client’s requirements, the footprint can then be developed into basic floor plans and elevations, or more detailed plans and sections including precision listing of items like furniture, lighting, sockets, and pipework.
Most of the plan is produced on-site so it only needs minor editing back at the office, enabling us to reduce timescales and increase efficiency.
We use reflectorless total stations for building elevations to provide accurate, detailed drawings and computer models in 2D and 3D. Hard copies are also available.
Our building surveys can include:
- Ceiling (including beam heights)
- Description of room and floor area
- Doors and other access openings
- Drainage, plumbing and other sanitary fittings
- Floor levels
- Solid and partition walls
- Stair cases
- Windows (including sill and head heights)